Here at Hatsune Sushi, we are committed to making sure you have a wonderful experience.
Although it gets a little long, we ask that you read the following in its entirety.
- Reservations are limited to three people.
- Please pay ahead of your meal.
On the reservation page, when you decide on the date and size of your party,
we ask that you make a payment via bank transfer of 48,600 yen per person (cost
of seasonal goods, tax, and drink charge not included).
Once your payment has been received we will confirm your reservation.
Please keep in mind that there are no refunds.
Also, please let us know if the name on the reservation differs from that used for payment.
※Please no children younger than middle-school age (13 and above)
- You may adjust the date and time of your reservation once after confirmation.
However, please be aware that changes or cancellations on the day of a reservation are not possible.
- A reservation cannot be sold or transferred from one party to another. We see this as
a betrayal of trust between us and the customer.
- Please pay for your drinks in cash during your meal, as we do not accept credit cards.
- We are a non-smoking establishment. Further, please refrain from smoking before or
during your meal, either in the bathroom or outside of the restaurant (this includes
iQOS and other e-cigarette devices).
- We would love for you to take pictures of us and of your meal.
However, please be mindful of your fellow patrons when doing so and refrain from
- We take great care in only serving drinks that pair perfectly with our sushi. As such,
please refrain from bringing outside food and drinks into the restaurant.
- Please make sure all members of your party are aware of the preceding in its entirety.
To continue with your reservation, please check the box to confirm that you have read and agree to the preceding terms in their entirety.